Step 1: Watch
- You Are Loved by Fight for Life features three female cancer survivors, describing their individual battles and encouraging women to speak to their doctors.
Step 2: Listen
- Cancer doesn't discriminate anybody
- Don't live in fear; enjoy everything! Enjoy as much as you can
- If you know something is not right, make sure you talk to your doctors.
- Allowing people to support you doesn't negate the fact that you are still strong and abled.
Step 3: Start a conversation
- Share this video and invaluable message with your loved ones.
- Take their words to heart, and know that life can change at every corner.
- Be cautious. Be smart.
- Early detection is key. Seek a medical opinion if you've got any questions.
- Don't waste time; do what you want in life, now.
I dare you to start a conversation with your mothers, aunts, friends, grandmothers, sisters, co-workers, and doctors. Educate yourself about the symptoms and questions to keep in mind. Spread the love to fight women's cancers.